- 1975 - 1981 Faculty of Medicine University of Jan Evangelista Purkyně (now Masaryk University), Brno
- 1981 - 1984 postgraduate specialization in general surgery, Hybeš Hospital Brno
- 1984 - 1991 postgraduate specialization in plastic surgery, Clinic of Plastic Surgery, St. Ann's Hospital, Brno
- 1991 - 1992 Fellowship, Hand surgery and microsurgery, 12 months - 1991 – 1992 Jewish Hospital, Louisville Hand Surgery, Kentucky, USA
- 1992 – 1994 Fellowship Reconstructive and Aesthetic Breast Surgery, 22 months – St. Joseph Hospital, Atlanta Plastic Surgery, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- 1996 - 2003 distance postgraduate studies, Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University - theme: Post Mastectomy Breast Reconstruction with Live Tissue, "PhD" title
- 2008 habilitation at the Faculty of Medicine - lecture "Surgical prevention of breast tumour in high-risk women", appointed an Associate Professor (docent)
- since 1981 - Clinic of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Berkova 34, Brno
- since 1994 - Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University Brno, assistant professor, docent
- since 1994 - private practice in the field of aesthetic surgery
- since 2010 - Senior Consultant, Uppsala University Hospital
Membership in expert societies
- ISAPS - International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- IPRAS - International Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Czech Society for Aesthetic Surgery (of the Czech Medical Association of JEP)
- Czech Society for Plastic Surgery (of the Czech Medical Association of JEP)
- Czech Society for Surgery of the Hand (of the Czech Medical Association of JEP)
Do you consider a treatment?
What are the most frequent questions? You can ask us about anything. Don't feel ashamed, we are ready to help you.
Plan an appointment today. An experienced doctor will take care of you and you will learn many important facts.
Do you need advice? Contact us right now, we are at your disposal. We are ready to help you by formulating a question or scheduling an appointment with our doctors.