Reasons for the procedure are various. They are mostly problems in intimate life, however they may be purely aesthetical as too big labia may not look good in underwear or a swim suit. Labiaplasty can change the shape or reduce the size of labia. Consult the procedure with our experienced surgeon.
Advantages of labiaplasty
- One of the biggest advantages is the option of outpatient procedure. Simply speaking, without hospitalization. Skin usually heals very well in the area and scars disappear quickly.
- You will appreciate the result in your personal and intimate life.
- The final aesthetical effect is visible and permanent.
- We will explain everything very carefully. We will take necessary photographs before the surgery and the surgeon will again explain the method. Do not be afraid to ask anything.
- The procedure will be performed as you wish, either as an outpatient procedure under local anaesthesia or under general anaesthesia. In that case, half or one-day hospitalization is required.
- We will remove excessive skin and tissue to model the labia into the required shape.
- The surgery may be performed in women over 18 years of age.
- Please, schedule the surgery outside the time of your menstruation.
Intimate hygiene is very essential for several weeks after the procedure. Reduce sport activities as much as possible and avoid long periods of sitting. Also expect limitations in sex for several weeks. The first follow-up will be scheduled 1 to 2 weeks after the surgery. The second follow-up is usually not required as we use absorbable sutures.
Possible risks of genital plastic surgery
Same as any other surgery, the surgery embodies risks which must be taken into account. They are general risks for surgeries under general anaesthesia (haemorrhage - hematoma, infection, pulmonary embolism, abnormal healing process, postoperative wound opening, keloid scar formation etc.), and also procedure-specific risks:
Change of sensitivity in intimate parts and pain during sexual intercourse. However, these complications are temporary. Swellings and bruises may last for some time after the surgery, usually up to 1 to 2 months.
Why choose us?
A top team of plastic surgeons
Our team consists of the best certified professionals. We have valuable experience and excellent references.
Thousands of successful procedures
Our surgeons have been in the business for more than 20 years. They have successfully performed thousands of operations and helped many patients.
State-of-the-art operating theatre
Our equipment and applied standards meet the strictest international standards. It is important for a successful surgery as well as for your safety after the procedure.
Do you consider a treatment?
What are the most frequent questions? You can ask us about anything. Don't feel ashamed, we are ready to help you.
Plan an appointment today. An experienced doctor will take care of you and you will learn many important facts.
Do you need advice? Contact us right now, we are at your disposal. We are ready to help you by formulating a question or scheduling an appointment with our doctors.