Simply speaking, it is a gentle method based on dissolution of a small fat tissue quantity as it leaks out of the body naturally. It will not relieve you of your excess weight, nor help reduce weight significantly. Injection lipolysis will help you model your body contours and remove minor fat deposits from areas which are not suitable for liposuction.
Advantages of injection lipolysis fat removal
- Contrary to liposuction, injection lipolysis can be performed as an outpatient procedure without anaesthesia.
- The procedure takes a few minutes and the result is more or less permanent. You will not wear any compression elastic garment after the procedure and can resume your everyday life immediately.
- Injection lipolysis is a very gentle and non-invasive method which helps you recover skin elasticity and firmness.
- Do not be afraid, the procedure is very gentle. The surgeon will locally apply a microinjection of phosphatidylcholine. It is a natural enzyme (known as lecithin) which can be found in the human body and soya beans. This enzyme supports disintegration of fat into small parts. Disintegrated fat tissue dissolves in the body and leaves in a natural way. Therefore, it is essential to observe water intake after the procedure.
- It is an outpatient procedure performed without anaesthesia and takes about 30 minutes.
- You will see the final effect of injection lipolysis in approximately one to two months after the procedure. You will get perfect results usually after several repetitions. If you keep your weight and do not put any on, the result will be permanent.
Beware! If you use anticoagulants, consult your physician whether it is possible to interrupt the medication for at least one week before the procedure.
Lipolysis cannot be performed during pregnancy and breast feeding, if you suffer of diabetes mellitus, autoimmune and blood vessel disorder, liver disease, kidney disease, acute infection, are soya-allergic, or are under 15 years of age.
Stay at the Clinic and rest for at least 30 minutes after the procedure. Find a person to accompany you from the Clinic. Observe carefully your water intake and drink at least 2 litres a day to wash the dissolved fat out of your body. Swellings and minor hematomas and reddening may occur after the procedure in the places of injection punctures. Do not be afraid, they will disappear within a few days. You may resume sport activities one week after the treatment.
Why choose us?
A top team of plastic surgeons
Our team consists of the best certified professionals. We have valuable experience and excellent references.
Thousands of successful procedures
Our surgeons have been in the business for more than 20 years. They have successfully performed thousands of operations and helped many patients.
State-of-the-art operating theatre
Our equipment and applied standards meet the strictest international standards. It is important for a successful surgery as well as for your safety after the procedure.
Do you consider a treatment?
What are the most frequent questions? You can ask us about anything. Don't feel ashamed, we are ready to help you.
Plan an appointment today. An experienced doctor will take care of you and you will learn many important facts.
Do you need advice? Contact us right now, we are at your disposal. We are ready to help you by formulating a question or scheduling an appointment with our doctors.