Princess LIFT dermal threads may be an ideal solution for lifting the cheek and jaw areas. In this innovative mini-invasive method, we use bio-degradable threads which are inserted via a special thin needle into deeper skin layers. In the subcutaneous layer, the thread connects to the tissue, lifting it and fixing it in the required position. In the following days and weeks fibrosis forms around the threads. This helps the skin in treated areas become firmer.
Advantages of mini-invasive facelift Princess LIFT
- It gives the face firm contours but does not change the facial features and expressions.
- A very gentle method with a fast and visible effect.
- Treatment is done under local anaesthesia; recovery time is very short.
- Princess LIFT method does not leave any scars.
- The effect lasts about 2-3 years.
- We will explain everything very carefully. We will take necessary photographs before the surgery and the surgeon will explain to you the process. Do not be afraid to ask about anything.
- The procedure is performed under local anaesthesia and its length depends on the number of inserted threads, it usually takes about 45 minutes.
- The lifting effect is visible shortly after the procedure, the full effect comes after 3-4 weeks. Recovery is very short.
- The permanence of the effect is based on the individual, depending on the patient's age and condition of the skin and subcutaneous layer.
You will sense a minor tension on the day of the procedure. At least 24 hours after the procedure, try to speak and laugh as little as possible, eat liquid or semi-liquid food (it must not be hot or boiling) to minimize the movements of facial muscles.
An anti-inflammatory treatment is recommended for next several days. In case of Herpes labialis in your medical history, the antibiotic therapy is necessary for 3 - 5 days.
After 3 days following the procedure, sleep half-sitting to prevent tension in the areas treated by the thread.
Patients wear a special mask in the first four days after the procedure to minimalize movements of facial muscles.
Do not massage the treated facial parts or remove make-up with too much force.
You can resume usual physical activities about 3 weeks after the procedure.
A more intensive physical activity, e.g. swimming, should be practiced one month after the application of the thread at the earliest.
Possible risks of the procedure
Side effects of the Princess LIFT thread application are very rare and usually moderate. Bleeding into the skin, pain and swellings in the thread-treated areas may occur. This will develop into bruising which spontaneously disappears within a week.
In exceptional cases, minor infections occur in places where the ends of thread are located. Especially if the patient does not observe postoperative instructions given by the surgeon.
Rarely, the thread is palpable or slightly visible under the skin, mostly temporarily, or their ends may protrude from the skin. In that case it is no problem to shorten the thread by a millimetre.
Why choose us?
A top team of plastic surgeons
Our team consists of the best certified professionals. We have valuable experience and excellent references.
Thousands of successful procedures
Our surgeons have been in the business for more than 20 years. They have successfully performed thousands of operations and helped many patients.
State-of-the-art operating theatre
Our equipment and applied standards meet the strictest international standards. It is important for a successful surgery as well as for your safety after the procedure.
Do you consider a treatment?
What are the most frequent questions? You can ask us about anything. Don't feel ashamed, we are ready to help you.
Plan an appointment today. An experienced doctor will take care of you and you will learn many important facts.
Do you need advice? Contact us right now, we are at your disposal. We are ready to help you by formulating a question or scheduling an appointment with our doctors.