How does the laser treatment work? The laser beam is fragmented into many thinner ones. The skin is treated in micro points and only on its surface. The deep skin layers remain untouched and healing is quicker than with more aggressive methods with similar effects (e.g. chemical peels). You will get maximum effect with minimum risk, regardless of your age.
After laser treatment, you can expect skin smoothening, refined texture, unified colour and light tightening (light lifting effect). Your skin will regain youthful appearance.
Laser treatment is suitable to
- remove acne scars
- correct keloid scars
- minimize large pores and oily skin
- reduce wrinkles
- remove skin pigmentation problems
- remove skin tags and some birthmarks
- smooth out the skin and unify its colour
- light lifting effect with skin rejuvenation
- improve badly healing acne, however not in the active stage
- improve the acne scar appearance
Laser treatment may be used to treat the whole face including eyelids, neck, neckline, back of the hands and other body parts.
You will get an exceptional effect if you combine eyelid surgery and laser treatment. The laser treatment of the face after a facelift is also very efficient. You will be surprised how much the surgery's effect is enhanced.
Advantages of laser skin treatment
- The biggest advantage is the long-term effect. Your skin will rejuvenate after the laser treatment. The whole procedure is outpatient and almost painless.
- There is no need for hospitalization but expect several days of possible absence from work. A week-long home stay will help eliminate the skin swelling and reddening and its increased sensitivity.
- If you want to maximize the effect, take care of yourself. Observe water intake, sleep enough and reduce smoking.
Dear doctor Zimovčáková,
I underwent an acne scars treatment by you. Before I visited you, I had tried all possibilities, and nothing helped me for a prolonged ten years! Only recently, I decided to try fractional laser and it was a very pleasant surprise for me. I am really pleased that I have tried the treatment and that I have tried it with you. You are a very nice and pleasant doctor who can empathize with the patient and help her. I can only recommend you!
- We will explain everything to you before the procedure. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
- The procedure is performed as outpatient, under local anaesthesia of skin with the Emla cream. If we remove skin tags, we will apply an anaesthetic injection. You can sense light burning during the laser treatment. It all depends on the chosen intensity of the laser and your individual sensitivity.
- One session is usually sufficient for skin rejuvenation to start the collagen remodelling and forming processes. The effects last for at least 3 months, which is a great piece of information. Gradual tightening of skin - skin lifting will be going on for the whole time. Your skin will be more flexible, radiant and youthful.
- The complex and visible rejuvenating effect will last for approximately one year. It is recommended to repeat the procedure after that time. If acne is treated, expect that more sessions are necessary.
- The whole procedure takes about 15 - 45 minutes, depending on the character of the procedure and the scope of treated area.
Your skin will be red immediately after the procedure and small scabs will form on the surface, which will spontaneously peel off within ca 7 days. Be patient. Never tear the scabs off!
Your skin will be very dry after the laser treatment and therefore rub in an antibacterial healing cream several times a day.
Avoid direct sunlight after the procedure and use high UV-protection creams. Therefore, it is ideal to schedule the procedure in seasons with less sunlight - autumn, winter, early spring.
The first follow-up will be held within one month after the procedure.
Possible risks of laser treatment
It is particularly hyperpigmentation if you fail to protect the treated skin from sun exposure. The condition is long-term or permanent.
In more sensitive clients, minor skin reddening may occur. However, it is a temporary condition which spontaneously disappears within several days.
Why choose us?
A top team of plastic surgeons
Our team consists of the best certified professionals. We have valuable experience and excellent references.
Thousands of successful procedures
Our surgeons have been in the business for more than 20 years. They have successfully performed thousands of operations and helped many patients.
State-of-the-art operating theatre
Our equipment and applied standards meet the strictest international standards. It is important for a successful surgery as well as for your safety after the procedure.
Do you consider a treatment?
What are the most frequent questions? You can ask us about anything. Don't feel ashamed, we are ready to help you.
Plan an appointment today. An experienced doctor will take care of you and you will learn many important facts.
Do you need advice? Contact us right now, we are at your disposal. We are ready to help you by formulating a question or scheduling an appointment with our doctors.