Hyaluronic acid is common to the body and primarily ensures skin hydration, however, its quantity decreases with age. Mesotherapy ensures re-hydration and starts the natural skin regeneration. We can use this proven method to treat your facial skin - cheeks, forehead, chin but also the neck and neckline and the back of your hands.
To maximize the effect, we recommend undergoing four sessions (ideally 3 times and then 1 more, half a year after the last treatment).
Advantages of mesotherapy
- The biggest advantage is surely the almost immediate rejuvenating effect. Within one month, your skin will be brighter and firmer with reduced wrinkles.
- The effect is long-lasting, once you complete the treatment. The skin rejuvenation is apparent for at least one year.
- It is a caring treatment which improves the real skin quality. The skin will be better prepared for the period of stress (UV radiation in summer, frost and changing temperatures in winter).
- At the Body Clinic of Plastic Surgery, we use Restylane Skinbooster, which is vital for mesotherapy. The substance is designed for use on the middle layer of the skin. Restylane is a brand with products proven by long clinical studies and approved by the FDA.
- It is an outpatient treatment, almost painless; you can resume your everyday life immediately after the treatment. In more sensitive clients, we can apply the Emla anaesthetic cream.
- After ca 30 minutes the surgeon will inject hyaluronic acid in the specified and disinfected area. The treatment is very quick. It will take about 10-20 minutes depending on the treated area.
Immediately after the procedure and in several following days do not go in the sunlight in any case and avoid sunbeds.
Use creams with high UV-protection (at least 30, better 50). You will come for the follow-up to our office as agreed, roughly in 14 days to 3 weeks.
Possible risks of mesotherapy
Bruises may occur, as well as swelling in the treated area. All of which spontaneously disappear within a short time after the treatment.
Why choose us?
A top team of plastic surgeons
Our team consists of the best certified professionals. We have valuable experience and excellent references.
Thousands of successful procedures
Our surgeons have been in the business for more than 20 years. They have successfully performed thousands of operations and helped many patients.
State-of-the-art operating theatre
Our equipment and applied standards meet the strictest international standards. It is important for a successful surgery as well as for your safety after the procedure.
Do you consider a treatment?
What are the most frequent questions? You can ask us about anything. Don't feel ashamed, we are ready to help you.
Plan an appointment today. An experienced doctor will take care of you and you will learn many important facts.
Do you need advice? Contact us right now, we are at your disposal. We are ready to help you by formulating a question or scheduling an appointment with our doctors.